Saturday, April 6, 2013

What I am reading and Up Next!

Because it's Sunday (nearly) and the first day of a new week I thought I would start a trend of posting what I am currently reading and what is up next on the docket for me.

I can only read one book at a time or I go crazy. It just boggles my mind to try to balance more than that. Between being a wife, mom, and the other things that are on my plate any given day it totally doesn't take much to confuse me.

Also, I read a HUGE variety of books. I just love tons of different genres so I always mix up my books. It keeps it interesting!

Currently:
Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber



Amazon | Barnes and Noble

#1: Love Unscripted
Amazon | Barnes and Noble







 It is taking me a while to get through this series, which is crazy for me! I love them but my kids have been on Spring Break and that takes a lot of out of me for some reason! Should get this one finished soon!

Up Next (in no particular order)
Whew! That's quite a list and there are others I am dying to read and have bought and just haven't made it to yet. I try to give anything I have been given an ARC copy of precedence. 

So...I guess since I have tons of reading to do this week I better get off here and finish the one I am on! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment