Monday, April 22, 2013

Up Next | Snagged this week

So I totally ran out of my book budget for this month a week ago...but my hubby loves me bunches and I still snagged some new books this week. Too many deals going on that I could not resist! Here are my snags this week
Not tons..but like I said I am over my budget already! haha! At the beginning of the month I buy a gift card for myself at Barnes and Noble and then when it's gone..that's my budget. Or that's supposed to be how it works. It helps me keep myself in check!

I have decided to go in a different direction for a bit since I have been reading a lot of heavy stuff lately. So here's my currently/up next reads:

Charley Davidson Series
  1. First Grave on the Right
    Amazon | Barnes and Noble
  2. Second Grave on the Left
    Amazon | Barnes and Noble
  3. Third Grave Dead Ahead
    Amazon | Barnes and Noble
  4. Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
    Amazon | Barnes and Noble
There are going to be two more books in this series that are not out yet. I have already read the first two and loved them so I would totally recommend them!!! If you like Sookie Stackhouse type books you have to read these!

Then I am going to read these two books by Julie Kagawa:
Bood of Eden Series
  1. The Immortal Rules
    Amazon | Barnes and Noble
  2. The Eternity Cure
    Amazon | Barnes and Noble
Then I will get back to my regular books full of romance, and angsty, etc. I hope you all have a great book week! I have two reviews coming up this week. Hope to get those up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment